Short Term Mission Trips
Upcoming Mission Trips
Dates: July 19-26, 2022
Cost: $1400.00 (includes air fare)
· Includes meals in Guatemala (except while in Antigua), lodging, ministry materials, interpreters, transportation in Guatemala
· Does NOT include passport, travel meals (in airports), baggage fee charged at check-in by the airlines coming/going to/from Guatemala, meals in Antigua (souvenir shopping, sightseeing, free days), transportation to and from U.S. airport, travel insurance (optional), covid tests (see below)
· $100.00 non-refundable deposit due to save your seat. There are 20 tickets reserved. You can sign up until March 1, 2022, or until all seats are gone (the sooner, the better).
· $650.00 due no later than April 15, 2022
· The balance of $650 due no later than July 1, 2022.
· Children’s ministry (crafts, Bible stories, playing with and loving on the children etc.);
· Ministry to the poor – feeding a meal; giving away beans/rice;
· Testimonies in churches;
· Praying for people. There is a lot of need…salvation, healing, deliverance, relationships, financial, etc. We see MANY healing miracles.
· If you have any other giftings that you would like to use there, i.e., sing, dance, drama, puppets, etc., please let us know and we will try to plug you in.
Misc. Information (FAQ’s):
· No shots or medication are required
· You MUST have a passport
· A negative covid test taken within 72 hours of your arrival in Guatemala is required to enter Guatemala OR your vaccine card, if you have been vaccinated. To return to the U.S., EVERYONE is required to have a negative covid test which we will arrange for you to be tested in Antigua which will cost approximately $50.00 which can be put on a debit/credit card or paid in cash (Guatemalan currency). This is subject to change. You will be made aware of any changes before your date of travel.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate food preferences, i.e., vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc. Smoking and drinking alcohol is not acceptable on any of Kingdom Connections International’s short term mission trips
Kingdom Connections International
Mark and Robin Sewell
553 Malone Circle
Florence, AL 35630
You can also message us through FaceBook at Kingdom Connections International or one of our personal pages.
Short Term Missions Application
Please complete the Application and General & Minor Release Forms and send them to Kingdom Connections International. We thank you for your interest in serving alongside us to share the Love of Christ and will respond to you as soon as possible. Please be patient with us as we are often in areas where there is limited to no internet availability.
Mark & Robin Sewell
General & Minor Release Forms
The General Release Form is for all individuals who are 18 years of age or older. The Minor Release Form is for all individuals who are under the age of 18. Please complete the appropriate release form and include it with your completed Application and send them to Kingdom Connections International. We thank you for your interest in serving alongside us to share the Love of Christ and will respond to you as soon as possible. Please be patient with us as we are often in areas where there is limited to no internet availability.
Mark & Robin Sewell