Short Term Mission Trips
Upcoming Mission Trips
Limited Availability: First come/First serve basis. $100.00 non-refundable deposit due to put your name on the list.
Dates: July 13-20, 2021
Cost: $850.00 (does NOT include air fare)**
- Includes meals in Guatemala (except 1-2), lodging, ministry materials, interpreters, transportation in Guatemala
- Does NOT include passport, travel meals (in airports), 1-2 meals in Guatemala (souvenir shopping day), transportation to and from U.S. airport, travel insurance, COVID test (or COVID vaccine), souvenirs
** You are responsible for booking your own flights. You must arrive Guatemala City between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm on July 13, and leave Guatemala City between 12:00 noon and 2:00 p.m. on July 20. Please confirm your flight itinerary with us before you book it and provide us with a copy of it upon completion.
- $100.00 non-refundable deposit due to save your seat (until full)
- $300.00 due no later than May 20, 2021
- The balance of $750 due no later than July 1, 2021.
Payments can be made by mailing a check made out to Kingdom Connections International and mailed to 553 Malone Circle, Florence, AL 35630; or through PayPal @ email@example.com. If you pay through PayPal, please send as “friends and family” to avoid any fee.
- Children’s ministry (crafts, Bible stories, playing with and loving on the children etc.);
- Ministry to the poor – feeding a meal; giving away beans/rice; door-to-door ministry
- Testimonies in churches;
- Praying for people. There is a lot of need…salvation, healing, deliverance, relationships, financial, etc. We see MANY healing miracles.
- If you have any other giftings that you would like to use there, i.e., sing, dance, drama, puppets, etc., please let us know and we will try to plug you in.
Misc. Information (FAQ’s):
- Either a negative COVID test (PCR or antigen/rapid is accepted) and must be dated/and time indicated 72 hours before arrival; OR proof of COVID vaccine (2nd shot must be at least 2 weeks prior to arrival). BUT, this changes often. You will be updated of the most recent requirements before your trip.
- No other shots or medicines are required
- You MUST have a passport
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate food preferences, i.e., vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc. Smoking and drinking alcohol is not acceptable on any of Kingdom Connections International’s short term mission trips.
Kingdom Connections International
Mark and Robin Sewell
553 Malone Circle
Florence, AL 35630
You can also message us through FaceBook at Kingdom Connections International or one of our personal pages.
Short Term Missions Application
Please complete the Application and General & Minor Release Forms and send them to Kingdom Connections International. We thank you for your interest in serving alongside us to share the Love of Christ and will respond to you as soon as possible. Please be patient with us as we are often in areas where there is limited to no internet availability.
Mark & Robin Sewell
General & Minor Release Forms
The General Release Form is for all individuals who are 18 years of age or older. The Minor Release Form is for all individuals who are under the age of 18. Please complete the appropriate release form and include it with your completed Application and send them to Kingdom Connections International. We thank you for your interest in serving alongside us to share the Love of Christ and will respond to you as soon as possible. Please be patient with us as we are often in areas where there is limited to no internet availability.
Mark & Robin Sewell