Meet Mark & Robin Sewell
Kingdom Connections International is an international ministry birthed from a love God placed deep in the hearts of Mark and Robin Sewell. This love has taken them around the globe to serve people in need of food, clothing, healing and the freedom that only comes through the powerful Name of Jesus.
The Great Commission tells us to go into all the world and preach the gospel (Matt 20:19-20). Mark and Robin have taken this charge to heart and have inspired many others to do the same. Their dedication, endurance and the way they live in total abandonment to the Call of God is a modern-day example of the early church.
Our calling to the nations is two-fold. First, it is to the people of the nations in which we travel. God has put such great compassion in our hearts for the poorest of the poor, the lost, the demonized, the sick and diseased, and those trapped in their circumstances. He has sent us to them with a message of HOPE…for with God, nothing shall be impossible!(Luke 1:37) We have seen firsthand this promise of God fulfilled in people’s lives. Yes, Jesus is still the same, yesterday, today and forever! (Hebrews 13:8)
Sharing God’s love wherever we go is our mandate. Love “looks” many different ways…a smile, a kind word, a hug, clean water, a hot meal, a blanket for the cold, a child’s toy at Christmas, clean clothes, as well as sharing the Gospel to see the lost saved, the sick healed, and the bound set free.
The second part of our calling is in equipping and activating the Body of Christ. This is done not only through the teaching of the Word, but also through experiencing the Word in action in hands-on environment. Jesus not only taught the Word, but also demonstrated the Word and He’s instructed us to do the same.
God has shown us a vision of establishing ministry centers throughout the world, beginning in Spanish-speaking countries, specifically, Guatemala. These ministry centers will be “hubs” of activity…people coming and going; trucks bringing and taking supplies to and from warehouses, and accommodations for teams to experience the mission field and the way most of the world lives. Those who feel a tug on their hearts to investigate the call to missions further will be given the opportunity to attend a 3-month missions school. Eventually, we envision orphanages or children’s homes on every base to care for the abandoned and lost children of the world. These homes will also give students and visitors hands-on work in the mission field. Other dreams for the ministry centers include:
- Language schools
- Ministry school to raise up native pastors
- Medical clinic
- Dental clinic
- Etc….the list is endless!
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Holy trinity (three in one): the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired (God breathed), infallible, Word of God, and is applicable to every area of our lives.
- We believe that in order to be saved from our sin and have an eternal home in heaven you must be born again (receive Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and walk in His empowerment and gifts.