July 3-10, 2018 – JALAPA, GUATEMALA
SIGN-UP DEADLINE: April 1, 2018 (or until full)
Limited Availability: 20 tickets available (first come/first serve)
Dates: July 3 – July 10, 2018
• Includes plane fare, meals in Guatemala (except 1-2), lodging, ministry materials, interpreters, transportation in Guatemala
• Does NOT include passport, travel meals (in airports), 1-2 meals in Guatemala (souvenir shopping day), transportation to and from Huntsville airport, travel insurance, souvenirs
• If you are traveling FROM an airport other than from Huntsville, Alabama, the cost of the trip may vary slightly depending on the cost of your airline ticket.
• $100.00 non-refundable deposit due to save your seat
• $750.00 non-refundable ticket balance due no later than May 1, 2018
• The balance of $750 due no later than June 15, 2018.
• All checks should be made out to Kingdom Connections International and mailed to 553 Malone Circle, Florence, AL 35630.
• Children’s ministry (crafts, Bible stories, playing with and loving on the children, etc.);
• Ministry to the poor – feeding a meal; giving away beans/rice;
• Testimonies in churches;
• Praying for people. There is a lot of need…salvation, healing, deliverance, relationships, financial, etc. We see MANY healing miracles.
• If you have any other giftings that you would like to use in Guatemala, i.e., sing, dance, drama, puppets, etc., please let us know and we will plug you in.
Misc. Information (FAQ’s):
• No shots or medications are required
• You MUST have a passport
Please contact us if you have any question or desire more information.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate food preferences, i.e., vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc.
There is no smoking or drinking alcohol allowed while on a KCI missions trip due to the culture in which we are ministering in.